This cheerful original painting was inspired by the following verse:
“I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light
so that you can understand the wonderful future
He has promised to those he called. I want you to realize
what a rich and glorious heritage he has given his people”
This Original Acrylic Painting on Panel measures 12″x12″x1″. Painting is sealed and protected by a glossy varnish. No framing required – sides are painted.
View in the Shop
BIBLE VERSE CARD – You can keep God’s word close at hand with the bible verse card and envelope. Enclosed with every painting as a keepsake.
GIFT WRAP – Each painting comes gift wrapped in bright white paper with a ribbon and gift tag. Please indicate what name you would like written on the tag in the notes section of your order.
For more information and artwork, please follow me at http://www.Aphiemi29.com and on Instagram @Aphiemi29
Nothing gets by her
She knows what’s right
And she knows what’s wrong
Everything she says is true
What she gives aaa is better than gold
And where she walks are roads filled with justice
Those who love her inherit wealth
Those who listen to her are joyful.
WISDOM – 18 x 24″ acrylic on canvas
View in the Shop
swirling… rushing… flowing…
waters surround me
their depths are steadily increasing,
the tide is pulling me out,
I’m filled with expectation
something is happening on the horizon
the sky is jubilant,
and I’m drawn towards it…
effortlessly I float across the water towards the fire in the sky
I feel such expectation… such hope
I know something good is about to happen…
I just love creating new artwork and poems to go along with them. Equally, I enjoy dreaming up home decor items that I think pair nicely with the art I create. Here’s my latest day dream…a lovely little entryway…
- Canopy Stripe Heirloom Bowl by Jill Rosenwald in light red– http://www.jillrosenwald.com/products/canopy-stripe-heirloom-bowl
- “Increase” 36 x 24″ painting by Aphiemi – View in shop
- Diamon Ikat in Caribbean reverse by Guildery – http://www.guildery.com/collection/seafarer/lumbar-throw-pillow-diamond-ikat-caribbean-reverse_19992-86901
- Crosby Street Chair in Navy Twill by Society Social – http://www.shopsocietysocial.com/collections/lounge-chairs/products/crosby-street-chair
- Chappy Console Table in Palm Beach, Darling by Dunes and Duchess – http://www.dunesandduchess.com/all-products/chappy-console-table/
- Gold Pineapple Tumbler by Society Social – http://www.shopsocietysocial.com/collections/bar-accessories/products/gold-pineapple-tumbler
- Tini Paolo Alto Sconce in Creme from Oomph – http://www.oomphonline.com/tini-palo-alto-sconce-long.html
I continue to see succulents everywhere I go.
I couldn’t help but be inspired to paint them!
Here are the latest little lovelies from the Aphiemi studio!
View in Shop
Warm zephyrs swirl and lilt over the reeds.
The blades of grass do a tango only they can do.
The air is alive and active
The earth sways in chorus.
Everything is silent and yet so loud with color and movement.
They’re singing to each other…the earth and the air
…a song of love and peace.
Mesmerized by their movements,
you rest your head in the warm grass
and the breeze lightly brushes over you.
There is peace in this place.
A place to rest…
REST – 20×20″ acrylic on canvas
View in Shop
As always, I love dreaming up some fun decor items to go with the new studio creations! Here’s my latest daydream…
- Color Block Linen Pillow in Watermelon and Petal by Society Social – www.shopsocietysocial.com
- “Rest” by Aphiemi29 – www.aphiemi29.com
- Kingston Chair by Society Social – http://www.shopsocietysocial.com
- Christy Console Table available at https://beaufortlinen.com
- Gold Lean Finial Lamp by Barbara Cosgrove – http://www.barbaracosgrovelamps.com
Waters swirl, rush and pull hard
But it does not sink
Fire blazes, engulfs and scorches
But it does not burn
Time passes, seasons change, and things in the world decay
But it does not fade…..
……It lasts forever ….
….the only passage through life.
At some point the darkness set it. I’m not quite sure when it happened. It settled around me without me noticing. It crept across the sky like a veil and blotted out the light. This shadowy sky offered no twilight, no sparkling stars to give me even the slightest bit of hope …..only the massive expanse of darkness.
I kept moving, trying to find some sign of light, some form in the shadows. But none came. I continued moving driven only by the hope inside me that I would find someone, something in this gloomy sea of emptiness.
And after awhile I saw it …in the distance…an opening of light. I was ecstatic. Finally! Something to move towards! As the light reached me, I saw in it patterns and shapes and colors. Where there had been only shapeless murk around me now there was vibrant color, forms and best of all …..HOPE.
I could not get there fast enough….
OPENING – 20″x60″ on gallery wrap canvas. View in the shop.
- “Opening” Original Acrylic Painting by Aphiemi29
- Haley Lamp by Jayson Home – www.jaysonhome.com
- Preston Cocktail Table by Jonathan Adler available – www.jonathanadler.com
- Eloise Accent Chair Royal Blue by Apt2B – www.apt2b.com
- Embroidered Maze Pillow Cover in Horseradish – West Elm